Join the NZDA
UPDATED – 25/2/2021
NZDA Taupo branch has now changed the clubs subscription year from 1st March to 29th February. This was to move the changeover date away from 1st January to a more suitable time of the year.
The National office is in the process of replacing the old membership database with a new system to help streamline new memberships and renewals. Things are progressing well but somewhat slower than anticipated.
For all members who have supplied an email address, in about January, they will be sending out email renewal invoices (no paper invoice) or if they don’t have an email address you will get a paper invoice.
We appreciate your patience as they transition to the new system.
Click on the following link to download:
NZDA offers full members:
- Hunting & Wildlife Magazine
- National Competitions for; Antler, Horn & Tusk + Photographic and Video + Target shooting
- Training & Certification for; HUNTS instructors, Douglas score measurers, Range Officers & Rifle ranges
- A discount on DOC annual passes
- A discount on the interisland ferry
- A national voice to ensure that Hunting in New Zealand has a future
- Public Liability Insurance: $10 million liability insurance (including $1million cover for the Rural fires Act as well as punitive and exemplary damages)
For any questions or assistance, please contact: Frances Oldfield, EMAIL email@example.com, or PHONE 020 40 777 578