Join the NZDA
Update on Memberships
NZDA Taupo branch is in the process of changing the clubs financial year end date. This will not affect memberships, but your fees for the next financial year will commence from 1 April. Your 2018 membership will continue throughout this transition period.
National office is also in the process of replacing the membership database with a new system. Things are progressing well albeit somewhat slower than anticipated. Usually they would have been printing and sending out the membership renewals by now but haven’t quite completed that process in the new system yet and it may be another week or 2 before they are ready to issue the renewal invoices.
For all members who have supplied an email address they will be sending an email invoice (no paper invoice) if they don’t have an email address you will get a paper invoice.
We appreciate your patience as they transition to the new system.
Click on the following link to download:
NZDA offers full members:
- Hunting & Wildlife Magazine
- National Competitions for; Antler, Horn & Tusk + Photographic and Video + Target shooting
- Training & Certification for; HUNTS instructors, Douglas score measurers, Range Officers & Rifle ranges
- A discount on DOC annual passes
- A discount on the interisland ferry
- A national voice to ensure that Hunting in New Zealand has a future
- Public Liability Insurance: $10 million liability insurance (including $1million cover for the Rural fires Act as well as punitive and exemplary damages)
For any questions or assistance, please contact: David Moffitt (07) 3780942